Saturday, April 9, 2011

Writer's Workshop at Bloggy Moms 3/30/2011





Imagine you're home alone (I know this may be hard to visualize but work with me here) and you stumble upon a secret passageway in your living room. The passage leads to a room of your very own, one that you will never tell another living soul about. This is your sanctuary. What does your room look like? What will you do here? Be as creative as you want and add a twist of magic.


I love this idea... a secret room just for me, someplace I can hide... A Mommy time out... honestly the space doesn't have to be very big. I can see a quiet comfortable room with a loveseat, a wooden rocking chair (vintage),  a fireplace, and a small stereo. A coffee table or at least a small endtable with a journal, a bible, and a small lamp would be requirments.. I must have a place to write my thoughts, especially if I'm in time out... "why am I in time out"  "how can I handle myself better next time", things like that.

No comments: