Sunday, March 25, 2012

Puzzle pieces

when I write here it may seem random , honestly mostly it is.. I see this as my notebook, a spot to share thoughts that come to mind.  Some of my posts may seem more like post it notes and honestly sometimes it is easier to type out my thoughts than it is to find a post it note or notebook paper; and to be totally honest I wrote a opening chapter for a future project in a spiral notebook and then managed to lose the stupid notebook before I got it transferred to a blog or even a disk, so it really is easier to collect my ideas as blog posts.

Someday I plan on taking all these random thoughts and printing them out and piecing together the pieces of the puzzle that will be my future novel or story collection.

I hope you enjoy the randomness on my blogs and can catch a glimpse what goes on in my mind.

No comments: