Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mom's Tree House Writing Club



Today's writing prompt from Mom's Tree House I am working on is:
#3 Sometimes, I’m a bad mommy because…


(This is kind of a strange one considering the previous quote I posted, but I'm still going with the prompt.)


Sometimes I lose my temper and I know that my thoughts are no longer focused on God and Love. By moving from the loving thoughts I let my temper get the better of me and take it out of the kids usually by simply ignoring them. I know it is better to take the time out, but the best thing would be to not let my temper take over. I have a wonderful book that was given to me , the title is something like "10 minute time outs for Mommy" that has been a wonderful tool with Scripture verses and tools to get back on track to being the Mommy my boys want and need me to be (fun and loving)



No comments: